Welcome to Iowa Child Care Resource & Referral
Child Care Resource & Referral (CCR&R) is a program to support quality child care throughout the state of Iowa. CCR&R is available to assist families in selecting child care providers who best meet the needs of a child and their family. Child Care Consultants provide on-site consultation to licensed preschools, centers, nonregistered home providers and Child Development Home providers.
Iowa Child Care Resource & Referral provides resources, education and advocacy to support quality child care. CCR&R is committed to ensure that Iowa’s vision is met.
All children, beginning at birth, will be healthy and successful.
DHS Releases Regulation Updates in 2019
DHS Application Packet now available from CCR&R
Click here to request your packet for:
- New Registered Application Packet for Child Development Home (CDH)
- New Nonregistered Application Packet for Child Care Home accepting Child Care Assistance (CCHA)
Tax Webinar Now Available
The recording of the Tax Law and What it Means to Me Webinar and the Q & A document from Tom Copeland is now available. Please the links below. A couple of reminders:
Tax Law and what it Means to Me - webinar link
- You will need to “register” to access the recording (first name, last name, email).
- The recording is the full 2 hours. You can stop and start at your leisure.
- Training credit will NOT be given to those who access the recording. It is for informational purposes only.
- Access to this webinar will only be made available until April 15, 2019.
Tom Copeland Q and A